COVID TENNIS USAGE AND RULES- MUST READ BEFORE BOOKING
TENNIS COURT RULES
All court utilization MUST be reserved through the Online Reservation System. Courts may be reserved for up to one and one-half (1.5) hours at a time. Each family is allowed a maximum of ONE reservation per day and allowed to hold only TWO reservations per week. Courts for individual play may be booked up to 14 days in advance of the reservation. Reserved courts have priority over Walk-on use.
1. Courts are to be used by Homeowners of LOP and their guests (LOP residents are responsible for the actions of their guests).
2. Courts are always locked. Possession of an access key is required for physical entry. Request for Keys/FOBs are made at the onsite Property Management Office at a cost of $10. Access can be denied due to previous incidents.
3. Players must not abuse the Reservation Rules and be respectful of other users at all times.
4. Do not make reservations that you will not honor. A reservation will be considered forfeited if not occupied within 10 minutes of the reserved time. In consideration of other players, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible if you do not intend to play.
5. Unreserved courts are available on first-come, first-serve basis. No holding of courts if others are waiting and ready to play.
6. Proper unmarking tennis footwear and appropriate tennis attire is required at all times. (NO bathing suits)
7. All trash must be placed in appropriate receptacles or removed from the court area.
8. General rules of tennis etiquette are required of all children taking lessons (NO profanity or criticism of other players). It is the responsibility of all players and tennis instructor(s) to enforce these rules. (Please report any concerns on this matter to the Onsite Management Personnel).
9. Instructors are not permitted to make reservations in any circumstance. No Individual or Entity may provide group instruction utilizing LOP assets or their personal or business profit without prior approval of LOP HOA. Tennis instructors are considered guests of the resident who is taking the lesson.
10. Absolutely no food, parties, pets, bicycles, scooters, roller blades, roller skates, skate boards or any other wheel vehicles are allowed on the tennis courts at any time. All bicycles should be parked at the Bike Rack located at the east side of the tennis courts.
11. If last to leave in the evening, ensure that the court lights are shut off and upon leaving the courts, ensure that the gate is properly locked (latched).
STEP 1: Tennis Booking Registration You will need to register an account and SIGN WAIVER before you can start booking.
STEP 2: Tennis Court Reservations Calendar Please read ALL the rules and SIGN WAIVER before booking.