Effective June 13, 2020, the Pool Facilities Use and Rules have been adapted to facilitate compliance with applicable governmental orders and safety protocols.
Please read them carefully as they control use of the LOP Pool Facilities as do the standard rules following hereafter to the extent they are not inconsistent with the June 13th rules.
COVID POOL USAGE AND RULES– MUST READ BEFORE GOING TO POOL
- All rules posted at the swimming pool must be observed.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No glass is allowed around or in the swimming pool.
- Pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area.
- No diving is allowed in the pool area.
- Rescue equipment is to be used in an emergency situation only.
- No pets are allowed in or around the pool area.
- Dispose of your trash in the cans provided.
Location: LOP Clubhouse/Recreation Center
Pool Schedule Changes – STARTING TUESDAY, AUGUST 25TH
- Tuesday – Friday: 4-8 pm
- Weekends thru Sept 27th: Noon – 8 pm
- Labor Day: The pool will be open on Monday, Sept 7th Noon- 8pm & closed on Tuesday, Sept 8th
- Last day of pool season is Sept 27th
Costs: Pool/Tennis/Pedestrian Gate fobs are $10.00 each. Please see management during office hours for more information.