Location: Community / Recreation Center
LOP RELEASE & WAIVER Form is to be completed for ALL persons utilizing LOP Amenities.
- This is found on the LOP Website under the AMENITIES TAB. This includes all adults (18 and over) and all children residing in Lakes of Parkway.
- If you have submitted this in previous years you do not need to repeat. This is a one-time submission.
- Please submit for any Guests that may also be using the Pool Facilities. This protects all HOA property owners.
Please note that the Pool facilities are not treated/cleaned for the prevention of any medical condition and user assumes full responsibility upon entering pool area.
Additional, Pool Use Rules have been posted in the pool facilities area and are adapted to facilitate compliance with applicable governmental orders and safety protocols.
A GATE FOB is required to gain entry to the Pool.
- A One time Cost of $10 per Fob.
- Lifeguards do not operate the entry gate. They are on pool duty.
- This is the same FOB used to activate the Tennis Court & front Pedestrian gate.
- Please see management during office hours for more information. No Cash can be accepted.
Upon entry to the pool, please SIGN-IN.
Persons not following lifeguard direction or posted rules will be subject
to loss of pool use privileges.
Pool Rules are not limited to the following:
- All persons must “sign in” on the daily log, upon entry to pool area.
- All additional rules posted at the swimming pool must be observed.
- Failure to follow Lifeguard direction may result in revoked pool access.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No glass is allowed around or in the swimming pool.
- Pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area.
- No diving is allowed in the pool area.
- Rescue equipment is to be used in an emergency situation only.
- No pets are allowed in or around the pool area.
- Dispose of your trash in the cans provided.
2023 POOL SEASON
Opens: Saturday, MAY 6th,
Last day is SEPTEMBER 24th.
- Pool is Closed for Maintenance on Mondays
- HOLIDAYS: Memorial Day, July 4th & Labor Day: The pool will be open on Monday & closed on Tuesday.
|MAY POOL SCHEDULE
JUNE 2nd – AUGUST 20th POOL SCHEDULE
|AUGUST 22nd – SEPTEMBER 24th POOL SCHEDULE