Playground Safety Rules for Parents and Caregivers
- This playground is open during daylight hours and is designed for children from 5 – 12 years of age
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident
- Keep clean by placing litter in the proper receptacles
- No pets allowed in playground area
Playground Safety Rules for Kids
- Use both hands when climbing.
- Avoid climbing on wet equipment. Wet equipment could be slippery and could lead to a fall.
- Never climb up the front of slides. Kids are in danger of getting injured by someone coming down the slide if they try to climb up it. Furthermore, they could slip and fall when climbing up the front of a slide the wrong way.
- Avoid pushing or shoving. Children should take turns using playground equipment and should not crowd or push others to get onto playground apparatuses.
The following are prohibited:
- Glass containers/bottles
- Disorderly conduct (no rough playing or excessive noise)
- Skateboards/roller skates/bicycles
- Weapons of any kind
- Smoking, use of vapor products and/or drugs
- Improper use of equipment and/or vandalism
- Posting of signs, flags, and/or solicitations
- Any activity or use prohibited by law, ordinance or regulation