Community Center Rules:
- No smoking: Smoking is not permitted within the Community Center or on its grounds at any time.
- Loud noises: Music, and/or any other noise, must be kept at a level that it cannot be heard in the surrounding homes in the area.
- Damages: Resident utilizing Community Center and surrounding grounds, including playground, tennis courts, green spaces, and pool facilities will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any damage done to furniture, equipment, window coverings or grounds at cost plus 25%.
- Cleanliness: Trash removal and cleaning is required by resident user, after each use.
- Assumption of risk: The Lakes of Parkway property owner will assume full responsibility for any and all accidents or claims that may arise as a result of any accident or for any other reason in connection with the function or rental of the Community Center by the current resident residing at owners’ property. Owner and said Resident shall agree to the hold harmless and indemnity provisions contained in the Rental Agreement to which these rules are attached.
- City codes: All applicable city and fire codes apply.
- Occupancy limit: The maximum occupancy for the Community Center is 120.
- Hours: All functions must end by 12:00 a.m. and music must cease by 11:30 p.m.
- Pets: No pets of any kind (with the exception of service animals) are permitted in the Community Center.
Click to access: Rental Agreement, Guest List Appendix & Check in/out forms